Monday 25 August 2008

Watts Zap 29 July 2008


Do you like this blog and want to become new videos without delays? Subscribe to RSS!

I would like to apologize to my readers for such long pause in posting. I had problems with internet: my provider blocked video upload to youtube. Now the problem is partly solved and I hope, that I can post hereafter without troubles.

As usual I write about the best moments of Watts Zap 29 July 2008 video (imho):

- Elvis Presley on Tour de France
- Beach volleyball match between Netherlands and Brazil
- Cycling without seat :-)

And sure enough I recommend you to look at all beach soccer goals!





Do you like this blog and want to become new videos without delays? Subscribe to RSS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and
now each time a comment is added I receive four emails
with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to
remove me from that service? Thanks!

Visit my website - goldendale